Thursday, July 18, 2013

Attacked by Black Magic

Illustration excerpt from Larger photo 
The Illustration is not of Black Magic just chosen for mood.

This is a true event of what happened to me back in early June 2013, at this time Ray had an upper respiratory infection that just did not seem to let go, I myself had continuous bleeding that did not seem to stop. My mother and grandmother were also very ill at this time. This is the direct recollection just after waking up about what happened as I was in my deepest sleep. I felt like something intruded into my dream. Below is the actual online communication I had with Jose Prado, a good friend of mine and frequent contributor to the Paranormal Corner, he is a very well trained Mage happens to be a very well trained Mage, and proficient in many occult arts.

I have worked with Jose before, so I knew he is excellent at his work. The facsimile is as it was with some spelling and grammatical errors fixed, the conversation lasted over a few days because of the time difference between Norway and Florida.

Me 
(June 5th 4 am Norwegian local time) Jose, can you look into something? last night it felt like there was something that tried to enter me while in dreamstate, I fought it off and said my prayers. This could just been all the stress i been under this week, but i figured it best to have you look into it too.

Jose
I need more information than that. Detail everything for me.

Me
Sure, in the dream there were three people two female one male, they were chanting standing in circle like they were summoning something as i approached them i felt they all had offered themselves as vessel I started praying in the dream, and managed to force out what possessed the two females, before the male knocked me over.

Jose
Wearing black robes with red satanic pentagrams?

Me
They were all wearing black robes with red symbols pentagrams, there were black candles lit ones placed inside and around the points of the pentagram. I have never had dreams like this before. I broke off and woke up, also as they were chanting it looked like there was a red mist coming out of their mouth. They told me to join them over and over.  They started to try to force me into also offering myself as a vessel. 

To me this felt like someone were doing a distance attack.

Jose
The dream is symbolic, symbolism for something. It's symbolic of Enemy Work, that is to say, someone or something trying to cause harm to your family.

Me
OK, what are good ways to ward against this.

Jose
Something doesn't want us looking into this. I felt sick to my stomach just now. They got a protection binding against anyone trying to look into this. How many Occult enemies does your family have?

Me
None that I know of. My mother said she believes her fiancees ex-wife might want to curse her.

Jose
Your best bet is having your home cleansed and blessed followed by amulets of protection.

Me
She felt in the past like she tried to hex her, OK, good I´ll do that.

Jose
My spirits say it's her.

Me
Ray is sick with respiratory infection, they put him on two kinds of antibiotics this Friday.

Jose
Go to a Sami Shaman and have her do a Divination to confirm it then bind the bitch. Damn. Is Ray gonna be OK?

Me
Oh, also this happened around 3:33 at night, as I woke up from the dream which made me think it was a local since it felt like it was not time displaced but done right then.

Jose
Hmm they say 3 am is the hour of the Beast, inversion of the Trinity.

Me
Yes, it felt like they started the ceremony at 3 am and then I broke it off at half passed 3. Haven´t felt anything similar to this since my father was trying to hex my mother back in 2008 after she left him for the guy she is with now, but he passed away in 2008.

Jose
Hmm do a Reversal prayer right now. Face East and ask the Archangel of the East to smite the ones doing it. Then face West and ask the Archangel of the West for Holy spirit.

Me
OK. I´ll do that.

Jose
Good, you need To speak to that Sami soon. Let me know once you finished.

Me
(Next day June 6th, 3:13 am) OK I am done with the reversal prayer and the house have now been blessed by a priest, and sealed against evil influences. I had a powerful Sami I know help me out, among them my great-grandmothers spirit she was a good witch and a powerful Sami widely sought after for her advice, herbal lore and healing.

Jose 
(June 6th, 6:31 am) Perfect, if the bitch starts hexing you again, get her picture, surround it with Hemlock, and have the Priest do the St. Benedict prayer on it

Me 
(June 7th, 12:06 am) The hemlock herb doesn´t grow in this part of Norway, are there any other plants I could replace it with?

Jose
 (June 8th, 6:59am) Any plants that are powerful in magick can be used.

After I completed all the things prescribed, I no longer had the strange dreams, the bleeding stopped, and Ray finally managed to fight of the infection that mysteriously had seemed impervious to multiple antibiotics and my mother and grandmother returned back to good health. I have no doubt there was some very evil magic at work, I felt it deep into my soul. As a psychic one sometimes pick up on things that were meant to be kept secret, like in this case someone trying to hex all of my family. I would like to recommend further reading the entry of mine called Curses, evil eyes, Hexes and Jinxes.

2 comments:

  1. wow. this is one story similar to what I experienced in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sorta have something like this going on now only thing is this guy is very into the black magic and the things i feel and am blessed with is why but my God is more powerful than satan.... be safe and God bless

    ReplyDelete

World