Thursday, December 16, 2010

Melissa's Birthday

Hi my name is Melissa and I would like to share something with you. First of all I love this site, many of the stories touch my heart and bring tears to my eyes. This past summer I lost one of my Best friends in the whole world, my Mother.

Ever sense I was little I can remember her telling me about the night that I was born. I guess that my Auntie Joan was over visiting and her and my Mother were playing cards at the kitchen table when my Mom went in to labor with me. My Dad was at work, so they called him and told him to rush home because he had to bring my Mom to the hospital. While on the way there my Mom was in the back seat and my Auntie was yelling at my Dad to drive faster, but he couldn't go any faster because there was a BLIZZARD going on and the roads were snow covered and very icy.

Well everyone got to the hospital ok and I was born on December1, 1981. Like I was saying, I lost my Mother this past July due to cancer, but the night before my birthday, before I went to sleep I actually prayed for the first time since she died. What I said was this, "Mom if you are up there and you can hear me, all I want for my Birthday is snow, big fat pretty snow flakes." Then I went to sleep not thinking a lot about it.

But when I woke up the morning of my Birthday it was snowing, and they were big fat pretty snow flakes. Some people will tell you that it all has to do with the weather patterns in the mid-west this time of year. But I like to think that she is up there watching over the family and I and, sent those just for me. Thanks for giving me the chance to share with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

World