Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Gun Pointing At Me

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibR6liC-6pH9oIIQRZKoskhuqIBl0G9u7Gtts7E1xVS6Wmbc8X0NQfF3LdvRvGG0QkuohocIPatdb7hefrXeAi1UP6V5u_CgjMeGOrYZB7yLJfzh0xKT6pD6qxCpu-bFFE0HcTxLfEu5Q/s1600/red+room+sconce.jpg 

This one is in from Shane.

One day while riding the local city bus home from work. I had an experience I will never forget. It pretty much unfolded this way. As I stated in the beginning, I was on the local city bus going home from work. I was not really tired after working all day but I was anxious to get home and do some relaxing.

I was really feeling good as I stated. Then, the bus pulled over and stopped at one of the bus stops along that bus route and, I do remember the bus driver pulling back out into traffic and we were on our way again. The next thing I knew I was standing in a room. A room of red color and a gun pointing right at me. I also remember that my arms were out in front of me as I pleaded for my life ! Then, I heard a loud bang and all of a sudden, I was back on the bus again.

I could not make any real sense of what I had just experienced as I had no reference point at all. When the driver pulled into my stop, I got off the bus but I was shaken by my experience. So far it has not happened again and I hope it never does. I just do not know what it really means.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. My first thought is an experience from another life time. I do believe in reincarnation, so that is a possibility, if you believe.
    The other exception is that you are a sensitive and you picked up on something happening to someone else.

    ReplyDelete

World