Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Mother's Ghost

Photo by PJ, Norway 2006
 
My friend George from New Mexico shared this story with me.

One night not to long ago, I could not sleep. Everything seemed OK I guess, I just couldn't sleep. I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and on my way back to bed I heard a voice call my name. It was just a whisper but it was my name. I looked around and saw no one. I crawled back into bed and attempted to sleep but, I had no luck with that.

Once again, I heard a voice whisper my name. It was a female voice. I sat up in bed and turned the light on. As I looked around once again I saw no one. for some reason I was not afraid but, I was curious as to what I was hearing. I laid back down and this time I let the bedroom light on.

I was laying there and a few feet away from my bed is a rocking chair that was my Mother's when she was alive. She has been dead for 10 years. As I looked in the direction of the chair I saw my Mother sitting there. I sat straight up in bed and I was in a state of shock I think. She was not transparent, her body looked as if she was alive.

She told me to stay in bed that, she had just come to tell me something. She wanted to tell me that she was OK and she was very happy where she was. She told me that she knew I was worried about her but, I shouldn't worry. She blew me a kiss as she use to do when I was a little boy and then she was gone. I didn't sleep at all that night  but it was worth loosing a nights worth of sleep.

My Mother also told me a few other thing that, I for now will keep to myself. I am writing this to let others know that when we loose loved ones, They are not really ever gone and their love stays with us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

World