Monday, June 14, 2010

The Angel


This in from Mitchell from Long Island, New York.
When I was 12 years old I had a 3 year old sister. She was a very smart girl and a real joy to be around. Our parents were not very religious and we didn't attend any church at all. There was to the best of my knowledge never a discussion about God or religion in our home.

To make a long story short my 3 year old sister Beth was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. She was in and out of hospitals for weeks on end and finally sent home to die. One afternoon our Mother came out of Beth's room crying and she told my Father and I that she was reading Beth a story and all of a sudden Beth stopped her and said That's enough mommy. Mom said she asked Beth if she felt OK and Beth informed her that she felt good. When my Mom asked why she didn't want her to finish the story Beth replied that the angel was now here and Beth said can't you see her Mommy?

At that point My Mom & Dad and myself walked into Beth's room and she was gone. Her little lifeless body laid there as is she were asleep but, she was not breathing. My Mom screamed and was crying as was I. Dad ran into the living room to call an ambulance but, it was too late Beth was gone from us.

No one knows where Beth learned of angles because it was never mentioned in our home. However, after Beth was buried, Mom,Dad, and myself started to attend church every Sunday. I guess Mom and Dad figured if Beth saw an angel then there had to really be angels.

------------------------------------------------------------- 
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------- 

1 comment:

  1. I believe in angels, they are all around us. I work in a nursing home for the last 26 years on the 11-7 shift. seen many deaths, and have seen many patients sit up in bed and reach out to something that we can not see. I just smile and tell the works there is a angel taking who just passed

    ReplyDelete

World