Monday, June 14, 2010

Out Of Body


This is a nice recount of Sean's experience. Sean lives in Rhode Island.
I had a good friend when I was very young maybe around 10 years old. My friend Bret and I were both full of energy and wonder. Like most kids our age we never thought anything bad would ever happen to us. One day Bret and I were both in a hurry to get across the street to his house because his dad was going to take us camping. for the weekend. Both my friend and I were usually very careful crossing the street but that day all we had on our mind was our first camping trip that we had been looking forward to for over a year.

With sleeping bags and pillows under our arms we darted off the curb and out onto the street and right into the path of an oncoming car.. Bret was a little in front of me but, the car couldn't stop in time and the car made contact with both of us. I was in the hospital with both a broken arm and a broken leg. I kept asking about Bret and, finally they told me he didn't make it. Bret had head and internal injuries and he died three days after the accident.

I was heart broken over Bret's death but I guess because I was a kid i got over it or at least I thought so. For some reason when I turned 14 I started thinking about Bret more and more. When I would get ready for bed at nights I would think I could feel Bret pulling on my arm as if he wanted me to go some where with him.

One nigh about 3 months after I turned 14, I was in my room getting ready for bed. I felt Bret's presence very strongly. I went to bed but it seemed to take forever to fall asleep. Then, something happened, I felt a slight pain in my chest and all of a sudden I was floating. I looked down and see myself sleeping in bed and I knew I was having a out of body experience or a OBE. As I looked upward I saw Bret there with his hand extended towards me. I took his hand and it seemed that we were floating. We floated to a place that I really can not describe and we landed in what appeared to be a field. In that field we hugged and talked for what seemed to be hours. I was so happy to see Bret again and I could tell he was very happy to see me too.

Then he said he had to go back and I had to go back too. I felt another sharp pain in my chest and I woke up feeling very tired, good but tired. At first I thought I had a very vivid dream but I noticed that in my hand was a leaf that I picked up and held as Bret and I were talking. This went on and happened a few more ties over the course of 2 years. Then for some reason to this day it has never happened again after that. I pressed put the leaf in a plastic bag and I have it in between 2 books to this very day as a reminder of my OBE with Bret.

--------------------------------------------------------------- 
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------- 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I have had an OBE as well, where I brought something back! Its a very powerful experience! Im glad you had that experience and got to see Bret again!

    ReplyDelete

World