Tuesday, June 29, 2010

When You Know Something Is Wrong

Some years ago I lived in Lubbock,Texas. A very good friend of mine was a reporter there for a local television station and also my friend doubled as a camera man. A lot of nights I would ride all over Lubbock with my friend as we searched for something news worthy. Nothing but shoplifting and drunk driving ever really happened, a few fist fights now and then but all and all, on the nights my friend worked it was usually pretty quiet and boring.

One evening right before dark my friend picked me up and we were going to stop at a fast food place for some food and be on our way driving across the city looking for something news worthy. As I got in the car, I got a strange feeling. I looked over at my friend and said that I felt something had happened somewhere in the city and that I felt it was a horrible thing and that we would not be bored at all tonight. My friend just looked at me and said "yeah right".

We weren't even finished our food when my friend got a call from the station to go into South Lubbock, the station gave her the address and off we went still not knowing why we were told to go to that address. As we arrived we saw a lot of flashing lights from an ambulance, police cars and the coroners van. What we had been sent to was a murder scene.

If my memory serves me well, it was the home of either a school teacher or a principle. The deceased was a women laying on a bed and only dressed from the waist down. To this day I do not know if they ever found the killer(s).

That was not the first time i could sense trouble. Once I was in my room and i could tell that something was wrong with the light fixture that hung from the ceiling. It had been there for many years and all was always OK with it but I knew something was wrong. About an hour after I got the feeling that something was wrong with it, it came crashing down to the floor.

Another time I had a very strong feeling that something was wrong with my sister. I didn't know what was wrong but I did know something was not right.
My mother called my sister later and found out that earlier that day my sister suffered a miscarriage.

----------------------------------------------------------------- 
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------- 

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling too. One night I was lying in bed and I heard my mother who lived several blocks away from me call my name like she was hurting. I didnt think anything of it at first so i didnt do anything about it. but when morning came i called her and asked if she was ok and she said she was up all night because she couldn't breathe right and told me that she thought about calling me to come down and be with her. To this day I regret not acting on that. so now when something like that happens I act on it right away. Crazy how life works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've had feeling about things not right,that feeling you get.you just know somethings not right..usually with my family.but those uneasy feeling ,that you know somethings not right.but can't quite pin point it.

    ReplyDelete

World