Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Shadows in the Basement


Our house in Norway was a 4 story house counting the basement. The basement contained a toilet room, a sauna, another large room with a bathtub our water heater and a sink in it, a laundry room and a storage room. There was also a room with a large food freezer in it.

Almost as soon as we moved in to the house we began to hear noises down in the basement. At first, we simply thought the noise was just because the house was old and it didn't bother us much at all.

Then one day I was down in the basement to get some food from the freezer and as I went to leave, I saw a shadow. It was a dark shadow and it seemed to have a head. I stopped and looked at the wall where I saw this shadow and it was gone. As I walked top wards the steps, I saw it again and I noticed both times I saw the shadow I would hear the noise. As a matter of fact, hearing the noise was what made me look and see the shadow.

I told Petter when he came home and he said he had also seen the shadow the day before but he just thought he was seeing things. However, the very next day he and I were both in the basement at the same time and we both saw the shadow at the same time. This time there was no noise with the shadow. days and weeks went by and almost every time we would go into the basement we would see the shadow.

At one point the shadow would go up and down the basement steps. I didn't like that at all and it got to the point where I refused to go into the basement alone.
The noise stopped altogether in the basement but, the shadow continued. it would walk across the floor and show up on the walls and go up and down the steps almost as though it was of some kind of intelligence.

I didn't like it at all and neither did Petter  but there was not much we could do and I think that even though it has been 6 years since we moved out of that house and back to the states. I will never walk into that house again. I always got the feeling that this shadow was something not good. Every time we saw it it made us feel like we wanted to move away from that house and we didn't feel at peace until we moved out.


--------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

World